Woodstock II Vintage Turntable Player with BT Receiver & Transmitter - Tiffany Green
• Timeless retro briefcase-style turntable
• Suspended sub-chassis dampens vibrations
• Built-in Bluetooth receiver and transmitter
• Featuring 3 speed settings
Timeless retro briefcase-style turntable bound in a leatherette material, lightweight and easily transported.
Suspended sub-chassis dampens vibrations from dynamic full-range stereo speakers; hear your vinyl without crackle and noise.
Built-in Bluetooth receiver; stream your music via your phone to the improved stereo speakers of the turntable.
Switch to built-in Bluetooth transmitter and experience your records on your own wireless speakers or headphones.
Featuring 3 speed settings (331/3, 45, 78 RPM), RCA out, 3.5mm headphone jack, pitch control, Bluetooth RX/TX, Aux-in port.
• Input: DC 12V/500mA
• Power: Max 10W
• Speakers: 3”, 4Ω, 3W × 2
• Speed: 331/3, 45, 78 RPM
• Functions: Play, Bluetooth receiver (RX), Bluetooth transmitter (TX) Bluetooth: Ver. 4.2*
• Needle: mbeat Stylus-01
• Product Dimensions: 35cm × 27.5cm × 12cm
• Product Weight: 2.5kg
• Package Dimensions: 39.2cm × 35.7cm × 16.7cm
• Package Weight: 3.2kg