Find answers to common questions relating to products, warranties, returns and more below.
- To start recording, the mode must be switched to “Phono” mode.
- Make sure you have formatted your usb flash drive as FAT or FAT32 (Not support NTFS).
- Make sure your usb drive capacity is smaller than 16GB (do not support 32 GB).
- Press twice record button if the first recording fail.
- To stop the recording , you have to Press “Stop” Button let TR09 write down the mp3 file to your storage.
- If it not works for you, try change another USB flash drive to see if it works
- For Windows users, please visit the download site http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
- For Mac Users , please visit the download site http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/mac
- For Linux Users ,please visit the download site http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/linux
Don’t panic, this feature is actually designed for save power of keyboard.
The correct procedure of using this keyboard :
- Turn the power on, pressing the power button for 2-3 seconds, until the power indicator lights on as BLUE color. After that the light goes out, but the keyboard is still power on.
- Pair your device to keyboard. Hold power button for 1-2 seconds, see the Bluetooth indicator flashing for a few seconds, then goes out. It means the keyboard is ready to pair.
- Charging the keyboard. Connect the cable to the MicroUSB socket, the power light on as RED color, it will turn off when the keyboard fully charged.
- Click this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6996ndeaqiqgrzj/USB-M43HUB_manual.pdf?dl=0
- Click this link: http://www.asix.com.tw/download.php?sub=driverdetail&PItemID=136