MB-PT-38 Hi-Fi Turntable with Speaker
The MB-PT-38AWT is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable with built-in Bluetooth speaker. It is a simple design concept that gives you accurate and crystal-clear audio reproduction from your vinyl, while serving as an all-in-one wireless sound system as well.
The turntable features an aesthetically pleasing and space-saving design, with an anti-resonance MDF plinth of simulated American walnut veneer finish. Specially engineered suspended sub-chassis mechanism limits low frequency acoustical feedback to the vinyl while enhancing sound performance.
Minimizing resonance and tonearm skating without comprising on quality, the MB-PT-38AWT is also equipped with sound enhancing features such as a die-cast aluminium platter, aluminium tonearm, adjustable counterweight, and shock absorbing rubber feet.
Supports 33 ⅓ and 45 RPM two speed vinyl playback and fitted with an authentic Audio Technica AT-3600L Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge for an exceptional vinyl experience.
Also featuring built-in 36-Watt Bluetooth speaker system with two full range dynamic drivers and two tweeters that give clear, rich highs. Stream your favourite music via Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The MB-PT-38AWT also features a built-in selectable phono preamplifier and dual RCA output in order to connect directly to an external HiFi system with or without a dedicated phono input.
• Turntable Speed: 33 ⅓ RPM and 45RPM
• Control Switches: tone, Pitch, 33 ⅓ RPM，45RPM, On/Off and Mode, Volume, Play/Pause
• Input: DC 12V, 1500mA
• Output: Phono/Line out, RCA Audio, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
• Speaker Power (RMS): 18W×2 (Bluetooth Mode)； 5W×2 (Phono Mode)
• Power supply: DC 12V, 1500mA
• Power consumption: Max. 35W
• Stylus Cartridge: Pre-installed Audio Technica™ Diamond Stylus Moving Magnetic AT-3600L
• Product Dimension: 44×35×19cm
• Product Weight: 5.75kg
• Model: Audio Technica™ AT-3600L
• Frequency Response: 20Hz~20000Hz
• Channel Balance: <2.5dB
• Channel Separation: >18dB
• Output Voltage: 2.5mV
• Recommended Load Resistance: 47KΩ
• Amplifier Connection: MM (Moving Magnet) input
• Recommended Tracking Force: 3.5±0.5g
• Weight: 5.1g
Package and Contents:
• Package Dimension: 53.7×41.7×24.6cm
• Package Weight: 7kg
• Turntable player, turntable mat, dust cover, manual and accessories.